My blog for all real trains, not just crossings anymore, folks!

You are visitor #

Friday, August 13, 2010

Here are some pics from my FAR unfinished Emerald Pass route in California.

I wanted to catch train #8485, but first I decided to take a shot of the Emerald Oval

Then I checked into my room at the Lothar's Hotel. It was a decent room, but not as good as the Ranch Hotel in Bernard,KI. I stepped out of the room, then I saw Lights in the distance. I quickly got into place...

And sure enough, it was #8485! Unfortunately, my camera malfunctioned! I wanted to get a picture of the first loco, but delays on the camera made me take a pic. of the second.

At the train acsess road for tourists who want to watch trains

















(Sorry for the blurry pics.)

And at Highway 375

No comments: