My blog for all real trains, not just crossings anymore, folks!

You are visitor #

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Which crossing in Boron should I stop at?

Yes, that is correct. I just added a poll that is lasting for 80 days(until June 4th). Here are pics. of the four crossings that are options. One of the crossings I am going to no matter if it wins or not. That crossing will be revealed on June 4th.

US 395: This crossing has a history of broken gates. I will not be surprised if BNSF ruins this crossing when I get there in June


CA 58: Not an option due to it being too busy



Boron Ave: This crossing is identical to Rocket Site Rd, except with gates and the memorial next to it:


Rocket Site Rd: A typical BNSF Gateless crossing:



Some private crossing that landed in the middle of Boron with signals: I don't know how these got here!

No comments: