My blog for all real trains, not just crossings anymore, folks!

You are visitor #

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Behind the scenes: September

Yes, the fact that there is a behind the scenes for September means something big is going to be revealed! If you thought that, then you are correct!

When the current poll ends, that is when the big month will kick off:

  • Trainztalk will be coming back up after a two month hiatus!
  • The Oklahoma series will be coming back with a shocking twist!
  • And, finally, I have tried to do a big Orange County event for my blog back last Christmas, that failed. I tried to do live updates from Tehachapi Pass back in June, that failed. I thought those would fail. However, the big event that is planned for December will be revealed in the next few weeks. That is all I will say for right now.

No comments: