My blog for all real trains, not just crossings anymore, folks!

You are visitor #

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Blogging while railfanning

I will try to post live updates WITHOUT pictures, as that failed in June. I will try to post once every two hours. I may not be able to post from Hill 582, as it is on a dirt access road in the middle of the Mojave Desert. I will be able to post at the station platforms, though, as they are all in towns. Here is a sample

Title: 2:00 P.M. Fullerton update.
Last posted at: 12:02 P.M.(all times Pacific).
# of freights since last update: 9
# of Amtraks since last update: 4
# of Metrolinks since last update: 1

The posts will look kind of like that. I will make updates at every even hour. That means that I will post at 12:00, 2:00, 4:00, 6:00, 8:00, and 10:00.

This is the last post I will make before Hill 582 on Monday, and I would like to say thanks to any railfans who are willing to join me on my trips, and I wish everyone a safe and happy holidays!

No comments: